Friday, March 31, 2006

Broadband Directions

If you're in the broadband video business you should be talking to Will Richmond at Broadband Directions and subscribing to his Broadband Video Focus market intelligence service. He is the one analyst out there exclusively focused on broadband video and is a smart guy w/ some very good insights. He has a couple of great reports out: 1) How Broadband is Creating a New Generation of Video Distributors: The Market Opportunity for Google, Yahoo, MSFT, AOL, Apple and Others and 2) an interview w/ yours truly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice that AOL Radio seems to schedule the same annoying ad to play almost
simultaneously on all the channels I listen to...so that switching channels doesn't let
me avoid the ad.

Soooo, what my friends and I do is switch to iTunes or something like that. We
just must AOL Radio until the annoyance has passed.

Honestly, I'll be leaving AOL soon. The radio was the only feature worth subscribing for...and
it's turned into a battle with AOL Radio's execs. They insist on shoving the world's most
irritating, condescending ads down our throats. We can do better.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

let me know what you think about ZoogaTV.com entertainment and lifestyle videos

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home