Monday, June 27, 2005

Instream

Lightningcast announces Instream, the first integrated video ad network.

The first in-stream video ad network is another milestone on the Video Internet. We’re solving a problem the solution to which will float all boats. There’s an overall inventory shortage. Instream will help. New advertising entrants need a broader range of CPM to buy. Instream will help. New niche broadcasters need a way to make money on their investment in new programming end points on the video Internet. AOL, Google, Yahoo, MSN and others want to aggregate and create one-stop-shopping for content. Some publishers will want that, some consumers will want that. Others won’t. We finance the end points that will bring content to those users who prefer to go directly to the long tail.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom MacIsaac this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: Instream. It pulled me right out of my researching on surf video info and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job Tom MacIsaac. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with surf video stuff for now. Have a good day Tom MacIsaac.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom MacIsaac, could I ask if you are doing this all yourself or do you have a special website person creating all this for you? If it's you, I say wow and good job. Maybe you can give me some tips on my surfing videos site if you have time. I don't know if you're interested in surfing videos stuff, but it's 'the place' to go for that. Well, just though I'd drop by and say "YOU'RE AWESOME!!" and that you have a nice blog.

Seeeee ya later.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Tom MacIsaac, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about surf dvds, and I can't even go find information on surf dvds without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

Thanks.

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy Tom MacIsaac,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your Instream post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I was searching for surfing video information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have done well with topics that interest me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about surfing video related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job Tom MacIsaac.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ease of use when it comes to streaming video on web page.

Simplicity is key to making my ideas flow more freely.

Discover the details on streaming video on web page

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home